domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

carmen capetillo del grupo 4rm7

hola teacher to apologize for making my report but until now the truth, I had many problems to make my pagina.pues truth that I am a little difficult in the English verbs but I think that if I will study some agrabar and will be much easier to do any kind of exercise, I hope I can win hecharle this semester and learn a little mas.lo to make a conversation with another person is also complicated for me, but I hope, and we with a little patience and I like the idea that the practice spiking so our consideration before making important because it is a way to help us better understand and listen to a conversation and how to write and pronounce as what we did in the classes to hear a song or supplement any exercise that we put in place the correct subparagraphs

No hay comentarios: